ACE EFTPOS Cashback Promotion 2018
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of NSW, VIC, QLD, SA & WA, aged 18 years of age or older. Entrants must be:
a. A direct client of ACE Mechanics or any of its associated businesses; and
b. Have had their vehicle serviced or repaired by ACE Mechanics within the last 3 years.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over to enter.
- This promotion is a game of free entry and lucky draw.
- The promotion commences on Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 10:01 (AEDST) and concludes on Friday, June 29, 2018 at 16:59 (AEDST).
- The promotion will be advertised by email, http://www.acemechanics.com.au/ or other means.
- To enter, participants must:
a. Complete a review on ACE Mechanics on https://www.productreview.com.au/write-review/ace-mechanics.html in response to communication from ACE Mechanics; or
b. Complete a review on ACE Mechanics on its Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/AceMechanicsAustralia) or on Google Reviews or on Truelocal (https://www.truelocal.com.au/business/ace-mechanics/melbourne) or other Promotor approved review site and register their details including (but not limited to) first name, last name, email address to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
c. Have booked their vehicle in with ACE Mechanics and had a job completed by ACE Mechanics during the period during a promotion period.
- Incomprehensible and incomplete reviews will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants in the promotion may enter as many times as they like.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including proof of the above terms) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- Entries must be received before 16:59 (AEDST) on Friday, June 29, 2018. The time of entry will as the case may be the time the online review is made or notice of entry is received by the Promotor or the job has been completed. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the online entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- The cost of accessing the relevant review website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual Internet Service Provider.
- There will be two (1) major prize: $1000 EFTPOS CARD. Total prize value is $1000.00 (including GST).
- Prizes cannot be transferred and are subject to EFTPOS Card Terms and Conditions.
- The winner and all guests must agree that they will not sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs relating to the experience of winning the prize to any media or other organisation apart from the Promoter.
- For all prizes with beverage catering, legal aged consumers should be advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health and Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at: http://www.alcohol.gov.au/
- If a prize or any feature or element of a prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a prize, feature or element of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed throughout the duration of the prize.
- Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing or if in the form of a gift card the equivalent value of cash (inclusive of GST) that may be applied to a purchase. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Each valid entrant who has entered the promotion over the duration of the promotional period will be treated based on the equal merit. Two (2) valid entrants will be selected as the winner on or before Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 14:00 (AEDST) by a panel of judges at ACE Mechanics (ABN: 44 442 603 452) of 430 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000.
- If any particular winner determination is scheduled on a public holiday, the judging will be conducted on the following business day.
- All winners will be notified within (2) working days of the winner determination by phone and/or email using the contact details provided in their entry.
- Prizes will be awarded to the person named in the entry, however, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry.
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- ACE Mechanics and their associated businesses and agents assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or
integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion take any action that may be available, including to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or recommence the promotion.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
- The Promoter is ACE Mechanics (ABN: 44 442 603 452) of 430 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC, 3000.